Well, a mother of three year old boy can only think of her child in everything that she does. It’s an addiction that is best for keeps…forever…or maybe just for about 16-17 years!
so my son is growing fast and every 15 days he starts something new, leaving behind some cute stuff that may or may not come back to entertain us. I guess I could list out a few things that are sure gonna come in my dreams.
Here are a few cute things:
1. water was renamed “maana” when he was less than an year old
2. Hanging on my lap forever atleast I felt so. Now he doesn’t come even if I would love to 😦 thank god I didn’t listen to people suggesting me otherwise!
3. Clinging to me for all the tiny things.
4. Not letting me go alone ever until a couple of months back. Now he is pretty much comfortable staying back while I do my running around the town.
thank god I didn’t bother for the people who were jealous of this attachment. it has matured overtime, without any desperate efforts.
5. His cute faces that he makes to polish me whenever something goes wrong or when he wants his way around. Just cannt get better 🙂
6. Calling me surabhi mumma!! That’s my first name. For a long time he preferred taking my name as well with mumma word. I totally adored this, love it, and now cherish it. Though people around were pretty amused why the toddler takes his mother’s name. They don’t Understand the pure love behind this gesture.
7. Asking me whether am happy or angry when my eyebrows raised. He used to do it at age 2!!! Now I think my baby had too much to take care of for his mum!
8. I Love You mumma! He used to say this everyday for a long time. Now it’s reduced to his moments of ecstasy when he gets things done his way, or a new gift or when he is thrilled for something! Well, lustre stays the same 🙂
9. His tiny hands and feet that curl up around me for big hugs by his judgement. They touch me and turn me emotional instantly. I wonder how small he is, and he has so much to think and explore And has so much love to shower on me!
10. Mickey Mouse clubhouse, McQueen car, and now Peppa pig! His favourites in the last two years have been evolving. And teaching him at the same time. Thanks to Walt Disney and YouTube for all the help! 😉
well, i am sure the list will be endless and eventually make me cry as I write it down. Childhood is not here to stay, it’s to be cherished and cared for now! I have zero regrets that I left my life In the corporate As long as am functionally contributing my best to his growth, and make him an able, loving and caring individual. Now of course he is a little mature to let me pursue my dreams again! Hope I do!
It does get tiring but the moment he sleeps in the night, I start missing his questions! What a lovely gift it is to be a parent!